Hot Air Sterilisers for Cleanroom Classes ISO 5 and ISO 7 acc. DIN EN ISO 14644-1
With these Hot Air Sterilisers, you can quickly, safely and cost-effectively sterilise samples or products, the process of dry heat serialisation is an interesting alternative to the other existing procedures. Only hot air is used in this procedure. The sterilisation at high temperatures makes the use of chemicals from other procedures redundant.
- Safe sterilisation at temperatures of up to 250 °C and 350 °C – throughout the full sterilisation cycle including heating and cooling for maximum sample and product protection
- Sterilisers of Vötsch Technik comply with the DIN EN ISO 20857:2013 standard
- ISO 5 or ISO 7 clean room class in accordance to DIN EN ISO 14644-1
- GMP and FDA conformity
- Pharma qualification package
- Comprehensive options e.g. pass-through version and process visualisation