There are many reasons why you might choose one service provider over another but here are the reasons why you should choose DACTEC Ltd.
1. We are based in Dublin, so we can get to any part of Ireland quickly, including Northern Ireland.
2. A full PM service has many checks according to our standard procedure including a gas log check and a traceable calibration.
3. Our charges have not risen since 2006.
4. We discount the labour rate for customers with contracts that have breakdowns.
5. If a fault needs attention during the PM we don’t charge extra labour time, up to 1 hour.
6. We are ISO9001 accredited.
7. We can perform legally compliant refrigeration repair, then and there, no call back, which is unique to us.
8. We give priority to customers with a contract with us in the case of a breakdown including 24/7/365 telephone support and out of hours service visits if required. Nobody else offers that.
9. We’ve been working on chambers since 1988.
10. For data logging we use highly accurate humidity probes. The data is collected with a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system.
11. The humidity standards are calibrated annually by NSAI/UKAS at High temp high humidity, low temp high humidity, high temp low humidity and low temp low humidity. This is in order to bracket all set points fully.
12. We are factory trained and factory supported. We get continual training in and from the factories to keep up with any new designs.
13. We stock and carry with us a very large amount of spare parts.
14. If necessary we can ship parts from Votsch by 24 hour courier, directly to your door.
15. We service and validate chambers in many Companies including; NSAI, Eli Lilly, GSK, MS&D, Novartis, Allergan, Medtronic, Henkel, Analog Devices, Transitions Optical, Temmler, etc.
Click here to contact us about your Service needs.