1. We are Dublin based so can get to any part of the island of Ireland quickly.
2. A full PM service has many checks according to our standard procedure including a gas log check and a traceable calibration.
3. Our charges have not risen since 2006.
4. We discount the labour rate for customers with contracts that have breakdowns.
5. If a fault needs attention during the PM we don’t charge extra labour time, up to 1 hour.
6. We are ISO9001 accredited.
7. We can perform legally compliant refrigeration repair, then & there, no call back, which is unique to us.
8. We give priority to customers with a contract with us in the case of a breakdown including 24/7/365 telephone support and out of hours service visits if required. Nobody else offers that.
9. We’ve been working on chambers since 1988.
10. For data logging we use highly accurate humidity probes. The data is collected with a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system.
11. The humidity standards are calibrated annually by NSAI/UKAS at High temp high humidity, low temp high humidity, high temp low humidity and low temp low humidity. This is in order to bracket all set points fully.
12. We stock & carry with us a very large amount of spare parts.
13. If necessary we can ship parts from Votsch by 24 hour courier, directly to your door.
14. We service/validate chambers in many Companies including; Eli Lilly, GSK, MS&D, Novartis, Allergan, Medtronic, Henkel, Analog Devices, Transitions Optical, Temmler, NSAI, etc.